Hello, my name is Natasha Hill.
I am a full-time professional and experienced marriage celebrant based in Brisbane, QLD. I was registered on 1 April 2010 and have performed numerous ceremonies in that time.
I value the importance of marriage and respect, understand and appreciate that marriage is a lifelong commitment, having been married myself now for 20 years. Getting married was one of the happiest days of my life and I enjoy sharing in the happiness of others at each and every wedding I attend.
A little about me…
– I celebrated my 40th Birthday in Hawaii in June 2017
– I met my soul mate in 1993 when I was just 16 years old
– I eloped to Italy in 1999
– I lived and grew up in Sydney
– I worked as a Head Waiter in a Wedding Venue for 4 years
– I took a year off in 2013/14 to travel around Australia in a Caravan
– I have travelled to Europe, the UK, Japan, Hawaii, Tasmania & NZ
– I have 3 sisters and 2 gorgeous nephews
– I love Italian food and good wine
– I am a “social butterfly”, enjoy going out with friends and networking with my peers
– I am a cat lover 🙂
My couples describe my ceremonies as “fun, relaxed & laid back”. I will work with you to create a personalised, beautiful and memorable Ceremony, providing you with flexibility and freedom, whilst guiding and accommodating your personal wishes.
Not only am I extremely professional and take pride in my appearance, I put the ‘O’ in Organised. I have meticulous planning and attention to detail, which stems from working in the legal industry for 19 years, am reliable and efficient, friendly and down-to-earth, with a bubbly personality. I do what I love and love what I do and believe it shows.
I have been admitted into the Australian Bridal Industry Academy (ABIA) as an Accredited Bridal Industry Associate, a title provided to Members who achieve ABIA’s standards in at least 3 years in a row.
On 22 May 2018, I won a Bridal Industry Award with ABIA for Best Celebrant in QLD, with an overall rating of 99.95% as voted by my wonderful couples and National Award for Top 10 Celebrants in Australia in 2019. I am also a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants (AFCC), the largest National Association of professional celebrants.
Every new phone call, email, booking, meeting, rehearsal and ceremony brings a smile to my face.
It is Your Wedding Day and it would be an honour and a pleasure to help you make one of life’s most important promises.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to Contact me.